Saturday, March 5, 2011
Module 5
I am so impressed with the various tools for creation and collaboration. I have used Bubbl.us before as a mindmapping tool in an individual and collaborative capacity but I obviously need to integrate it into my teaching practice further. Glogster has enormous potential in English in particular, visual representations and the explicit teaching of visual literacy. I'm looking forward to using this application in my classes! Prezi seems like an animated power point application which creates a focus in terms of memorising ideas. This would be useful as a revision tool of key concepts in English. All I can say is....WOW! The educational potential of these applications is HUGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mosh!!! Fantastic course isn't it? Great to see someone I know here to share. You're a module ahead of me. I got stuck into it and hope to complete it before uni started but it didn't happen.
ReplyDeleteI've really focused on it this weekend and made a significant dent in it! Absolutely love this course! The potential is enormous!
ReplyDelete